Trade name and sign:
FIBS Building Systems Europe
21 route d'Esch L-3230 Bettembourg
Tél. +352 51 53 74
Matricule 20142461324 RCS B192172
Fibs Buildingsystems - Allemagne GmbH
Franz Meguin Str. 10 A
66763 Dillingen- Saar
Tel. + 49 (0) 6831 50 86 530
Hosting company: ovh.com
Web design : FIBS Building Systems
The contents of this site recover from the legislation on the copyright and the (code of the intellectual property concerning
databases article L.112-3). All the present documents and the photos on this web site are the exclusive property of FIBS Building Systems.
For any partial or complete reproduction whatever contents it is, thank you for contacting us.
Not contractual photos of displays and color charts. It can be differences between the colors there reproduced
in the screen and the real tints of the wood.
The technical specifications are susceptible of modifications without advance notice from us.
1- PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
1-1 The information requested about you is, in some cases, necessary to process and carry out your requests. In other cases,
this data is useful to find out more about you to improve our services offered on the website. Collecting this data allows us to:
- Check and authenticate your data
- Process your purchases
- Keep you informed about new products, services and trade shows where we are exhibiting as well as promotions that may be
of interest you.
1-2 At what point is your personal data collected?
- When you fill out our contact form
- When you create your account and place an order
- When you sign up for our services (newsletters)
- When you ask us for technical and/or sales information, invitations to events or other information
- At various other marketing events (trade shows, etc.)
- When you connect to the website using your login details, browser as well as your location
Your data may have been sent to us by our sales representatives and our partners with your prior agreement. In this case, processing
your data is governed by these provisions.
1-3 What personal data about you does Fibs Building Systems collect?
This data is generally your ID and your contact details (postal address, email address, phone number). Your browsing data may
be collected using data collection tools (cookies). These tools are necessary to allow you to benefit from certain features of our services.
If you choose to disable these tools via your internet browser, access to services may be impaired or not possible.
We recommend that you leave them activated to take full advantage of our services and your browser on our websites.
1-4 What security is in place for your personal data and how long is it stored?
FIBS Building Systems puts all the necessary measures in place to guarantee your personal data is secure in order to limit any risk of loss,
deterioration or misuse.
At no time is your data subject to marketing or exchange.
Your data is not retained for any longer than strictly necessary for our commercial relationship. This is in accordance with the applicable regulations and laws in force.
1-5 How to exercise your rights regarding your personal data?
In accordance with applicable legal and regulatory provisions, in particular, Law No. 78-17 of 6th January 1978 relating to data processing,
files and civil liberties and the European regulation No. 2016/679 / EU of 27th April 2016 (applicable from 25th May, 2018),
you have the following rights:
- To know what personal data concerns you
- To update your information by contacting us
- To request portability or deletion of your data
- To request deletion of your account
- To oppose or withdraw your consent to our services using your data to send our promotions and requests via e-mails,
telephone calls and post. This right remains valid if you have given us your details directly or they have been provided by a third-party partner
to whom you have given them (in this case, you need to click on the unsubscribe link in our email or contact us within the terms and conditions below).
2 - COOKIES
Cookies are used as part of using the website, to collect specific information that is stored in your hard drive's memory.
This information is used to generate audience statistics for the website.
These "cookies" do not contain any confidential information about you. You can disable cookies at any time from your browser settings:
- Via Google Chrome, click on the icon with 3 dots at the top right of the window, then go to: Settings / Show advanced settings
(bottom of the page) / Content settings in Privacy & Security / Cookies
- Via Firefox, click on the icon with 3 dots at the top right of the window, then go to: Options / Privacy / Delete specific cookies
- Via Internet Explorer, click on the wheel icon at the top right (or three dots)
of the window then go to: Settings / Show advanced settings / Cookies
4 - INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND COUNTERFEITING
FIBS Building Systems owns the intellectual property rights or holds the rights to use all the material available on the website, including text, images, graphics, logos and icons.
Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements on the website is prohibited, whatever the means or the process used, with the exception of prior written consent from Fibs Buildingsystems .
Any unauthorized use of the website or any of its elements will be deemed to constitute an infringement and prosecuted
in accordance with Articles L.335-2 and following the Intellectual Property Code.
5- APPLICABLE LAW IN CASES OF DISPUTE
In the event of any dispute relating to this agreement, its interpretation and application, the parties will undertake in good faith to try to resolve it amicably among themselves. Failing to achieve this, the Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction.